Today we’ve released an update to the IRESS Trader side of The Bourse 7 software.
This release includes some crucial bug fixes and handy enhancements, including:
Watchlist / Portfolio
* When you specify a target value in the Target Value box, it is now remembered as the default target value.
* Watchlist names can now include up to fifty (50) characters.
* Prices now correctly display with at least two decimal places, even when the price is a round number (e.g., “7” now displays as “7.00”).
* Fixed a bug where Mgn% was not populated and the ShortSell column was displaying incorrect data
News / Reports
* Fixed an error loading reports affecting users on Windows XP and Windows Vista
* Fixed an error with the auto resize panel
Your Bourse 7 will automatically update to this latest version (Neo 4.01) next time you log in.
If you have any questions or problems using the software please contact our customer care team on
1300 363 766.
Meanwhile we’re currently testing more updates, so stay tuned!